Abandoned Dixie Cup Factory

abandoned America

The Dixie Cup Co. plant opened in 1921. The company got its start in New York, but industrialist Hugh Moore moved to the Lehigh Valley because he needed more manufacturing space. The cups were originally called Health Kups, but Moore switched the name to Dixie after a popular line of dolls made by the Dixie Read More >

Scroll Up